These questions well help you find out if your child is a picky eater. If you answer “YES” to any of these questions, we advice that you discuss it with your pediatrician to ensure that the problems are addressed professionally:
- Does your child eat only certain types of food (e.g. fast foods, fried food etc.)?
- Does your child dislike trying new foods?
- Does your child refuse to eat vegetables and/or items from other foods groups?
- Does your child have strong likes and dislikes for certain foods?
- Does your child make meal times very long or makes a fuss over eating?
- Do you use incentives to encourage your child to finish his/her meal?
- In your opinion, does your child get a good balance of food in each meal?